Welcome to the new Costa del sol index page of Investinspain. On these pages you will find valuable information for buying a second house or apartment in southern Spain. In addition, we have made lists available on this page based on property type, location or popular elements for new construction, such as sea view, golf area, swimming pool etc!
New properties for sale
Browse our latest properties for sale in Marbella, Estepona, Sotogrande, Mijas, Benahavís, Puerto Banús or any of the other key areas on the Spanish Costa del Sol.
Tips for buying property in Costa del Sol
You are looking for a holiday home or investment in southern Spain. But you are not yet sure WHERE you want to buy? Or what type of property you are looking for exactly? Get inspired by our news articles. Or download one of our handy guides.
Taxes and charges on property in Costa del Sol
For more information and the general guidelines on costs & taxes of property in Spain, we would like to refer you to the following page:
Luxury newly built villa for sale Costa del Sol
Top 5 new construction projects Costa del Sol 20/21
- Top 5 new built villa projects Costa del Sol
- Top 5 newly built apartments in Marbella
- Top 5 apartment projects Estepona
- Top 3 apartments projecten Fuengirola-Mijas
- Top 5 new construction projects Cancelada 2020/2021
- Top 5 new construction projects Cabopino/Calahonda
- Top 3 new construction projects in Casares
- Luxury New Villas: Costa del Sol Watchlist 2021
- New construction homes for sale Benahavís – Watchlist 2021 top 5
- New construction homes for sale Benalmádena – Watchlist 2021 top 3
- New construction homes for sale Sotogrande – Watchlist 2021 top 5
Discover the Costa del Sol
If you want to learn more about the sun-drenched Costa del Sol, you’ve come to the right place! Below we have extensive articles about the Costa del Sol and its most important areas.
You would like to make the Costa del Sol your second home, so that you can enjoy the warm climate, the beautiful beaches and the nice cities that can be found there. But where on the Costa del Sol would you really feel at home? Which areas would best suit your needs? Whether we are talking about good restaurants and golf courses or nature and culture, the Costa del Sol has it all! However, due to the great diversity between the regions, it is not always clear where to invest. That is why we list all the areas on the Costa del Sol for you. Read on and find your perfect home!