Our Dutch speaking real estate agents specialize in new construction properties in Malaga and throughout the Costa del Sol. If you are looking for a new build property in Malaga, let us plan a viewing tour/inspection trip to suit your interests.
We work with all the reputable property developers in Malaga, and offer guidance on tax and legal matters when buying off-plan property, while also having great insight into the Costa del Sol lifestyle.
Real estate in Malaga: All pre-launch offers
The complete list of new construction projects in Malaga offers a wide selection of new homes for sale in the heart of the Costa del Sol. Explore the range of modern luxury apartments, penthouses, townhouses and villas, and get access to price lists, floor plans and further details.
Alle nieuAll new build properties in Malaga are built to a high standard with high quality finishes. The new construction projects in Malaga come (almost always) with tropical gardens and a swimming pool in beautiful communities.
Luxury New Buildings for Sale in Malaga
In addition to affordable properties, there is now a wide choice of luxury new builds in Málaga. The best example of this is the prestigious project Malaga Towers .
Frontline beach apartments near Málaga center – From €923,000.
Málaga Towers is a project designed to be connected to the city for maximum convenience. Easily accessible, just 10 minutes from the main port and airport. The project is located in a privileged area of Malaga that is in full expansion with sports facilities, hospitals, schools, universities, as well as abundant outdoor spaces for recreation and outdoor sports. In addition, it is close to the newly paved Antonio Banderas promenade with integrated playgrounds and fixed sports equipment.
6 Reasons to buy a property in Málaga city
Malaga is the capital of the Costa del Sol, but in the past it was overlooked by visitors who flocked to the nearby beach resorts of Marbella, Torremolinos and Nerja. However, Malaga has recently broken through into the international tourism scene and is now one of Andalusia’s up-and-coming vacation destinations.
MMalaga may not have the glitz and glamour of Marbella or the peaceful charm of Nerja, but this dynamic city has a lot going for it, especially when it comes to real estate. Here’s why:
1.Málaga as an alternative to Marbella & Estepona
Real estate in Malaga offers an alternative to the usual Costa del Sol apartment or villa. There is plenty to choose from in Spain’s sixth largest city – antique apartments in the city center, modern apartments on the promenade on the west side, larger houses in the secluded hills on the east side …
2. Buying property in Málaga is a good investment
Buying property in Malaga is a good investment. Properties in the city retain their value better than those in the seaside resorts and Malaga offers plenty of opportunities for buy-to-let, both for short term vacations and long term rentals. See more below: 5 reason why Malaga
3. Great infrastructure
Malaga has great connections on its doorstep. Malaga’s recently expanded airport is just a short car or train ride from the city center. The AVE high-speed train takes you to Madrid in just two and a half hours. And the new metro connects the west side of Malaga to the center in minutes.
4. Málaga is hot right now (not just in gradel celcius!)
Everyone is talking about Malaga. The city is on the 2015 list of must-see destinations from the Rough Guides, Frommer’s, the Telegraph and the Guardian. According to Frommer’s, Malaga is “a great option for travelers who want to enjoy the cultural offerings of a vibrant city.”
5. Paradise in terms of Culture & Gastronomy.
Malaga offers a long list of things to do and it’s getting longer. Three new museums are opening this year, including the “pop-up” Pompidou, the only “branch” of the Parisian museum outside of France. As the Telegraph says, “Malaga is riding a cultural wave of new investment.”
6. Welcome to the real Spain!
Malaga gives you the chance to experience the real Spain. It is an authentic Andalusian city, a world apart from the vacation resorts on the Costa del Sol and neighborhoods especially for expats.
More articles of InvestinSpain:
EXTRA: Five things that make investing in real estate in Malaga an attractive option
If you are thinking about buying a house in or around Malaga, as you would anywhere, it is really important to get a feel for the real estate landscape before making a decision. This means that you can come up with a strategy to achieve what you want without running into any problems.
- Malaga is the area of Spain with the biggest increase in average prices. According to a study by Tinsa on the variation in prices in the Spanish housing market, properties in the Malaga area had an inter-year variation of 3% in the first four months of 2020, which is well above the national average of 2.5%. The figures place the Andalusian province as the area with the strongest increase in property prices, even more than cities like Madrid and Barcelona, where markets have settled somewhat.
- The area is in great demand both nationally and internationally. Because of its exceptional location and 150 kilometers of coastline, Malaga is always popular with tourists. People from all over the world choose it as their vacation destination, as a place to buy a second home, or even to live here, as its residents enjoy a great quality of life. Moreover, the economy of the area is not completely dependent on the service sector, as is the case in other areas. Malaga ranks ninth in Spain when it comes to GDP, which also suggests that the region has many stable jobs. All of these things therefore ensure that there is sufficient demand throughout the year, both to buy and to rent.
- Seasonality is low. Thanks to the strong economy outside of tourism, most cities do not have high seasonality. Unlike other coastal regions, where autumn and winter are quiet, in Malaga there is a range of leisure, shopping and service opportunities all year round.
- It is very well connected. Easy accessibility from all over the world is another reason to buy or sell a house and Malaga is very well connected to all of Spain and to the main European airports. There are direct flights from London, Paris, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Zurich. The AVE high-speed train takes you to Madrid in less than three hours and to Barcelona in five.
- There is something for every budget. Whether you have a lot of money to spend or little, Malaga has something for every budget. Places like Puerto Banús and Marbella generally have more upscale accommodations to offer, while Mijas and Torremolinos are the places to look with a smaller budget.
In short, buying a house in Malaga gives you a good return on your investment. Thanks to its popularity, there is a good chance that your property will increase in value.